On the ground floor of the historic building to the Westzeedijk are the office and studio. In the basement Boland has a photo studio and make-up room.On the floors is housed the Lyceum of Visual Design. The structure of the former office building proved ideal for the integration of classrooms and workshops. The combination of carefully restored old details and modern decor has delivered an inspiring environment for young designers.
- PROJECT:RENOVATION WITH HOPE
- LOCATION:WESTZEEDIJK, ROTTERDAM
- CLIENT:HISTORICAL BUILDINGS ROTTERDAM BV
- ARCHITECT:DROST + VAN VEEN ARCHITECTS EG COLLABORATION MARS INTERIEURARCHITECTEN
- PRODUCTION:MAY 2010
- © DROST + VAN VEEN ARCHITECTS